Lockdown Life: Easy and Fun 4 Ingredient Cookie Recipe
This four ingredient cookie recipe is super easy and great fun for all the family to get involved in! We know many people may be looking for ideas to keep their tots entertained during this time and baking is a fun activity that all the family can do together!
120g caster sugar
275g plain flour
as many chocolate chunks as you like!
1. Weigh out the butter cutting it into chunks as you place it in your weighing scales.
2. Place into a large mixing bowl. Cream the butter using either a mixer or what we like to do is press the butter in our hands before placing it in the bowl to allow it to soften and finish by using a wooden spoon to ensure the butter is soft.
3. Next, add the 120g of caster sugar to your bowl and continue to beat until the mixture is fluffy.
4. Sift the 275g of plain flour into your large bowl and follow this by adding your chocolate chunks. We like to use the chocolate chips from Aldi along with some dairy milk chocolate.
5. Now combine the mixture using your hands to bring the dough together.
6. Preheat the oven to 170C Fan/ 190C/ gas mark 5. Line two baking trays and roll the dough into balls and place onto baking tray. You can make them into whatever size you like but just remember to space them out on the tray!
7. Cook for 12 minutes or until the top of the cookies are slightly firm to touch, they will harden more once they are removed from the oven.